Your trusted corporate advisor
Implementation of ISO standards in enterprises
- increase the company's profits;
- bring the organization to a new level;
- develop international relations;
- participate in public and private tenders;
- improve the company's reputation in the eyes of consumers and competitors;
- to raise the efficiency of the management system;
- to reduce and optimize the losses of the company in the case of low-quality or defective goods;
- to increase the investment attractiveness of the enterprise.
ISO 50001.Energy management system
ISO 50001 standard, created for the management of power systems and defines the requirements for the installation, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an energy management system, the purpose of which is to allow an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving consistent improvement of the power system, including energy efficiency, energy security and energy consumption.
Suitable for: organizations that are involved in the energy sector and industry.
ISO 22000.Food safety management system
ISO 22000 supports an effective food safety management system to demonstrate your ability to control food safety risks in the food chain, such as feed producers, animal food producers, harvesters of wild plant and animals, farmers, ingredient producers, food manufacturers, retailers and organizations providing food, catering, cleaning and sanitation services, transportation, storage and distribution services, suppliers of equipment, cleaning and disinfectants, packaging material and other food related materials. It includes interactive communication, system management, prerequisite programs and HACCP.
Suitable for: organizations of the agro-industrial complex, transport companies, warehouses, manufacturers of finished food and semi-finished products.
ISO 45001.Occupational health and safety management system
ISO 45001 documents the minimum requirements for an occupational health and safety management system and can help you strive zero accidents. These standards help organizations control their hazards and risks while enhancing their reputation.
Suitable for: any organization that wants to control its hazards and risks while improving its reputation.
ISO 14001.Environmental management system
ISO 14001 is a management system that enables organizations to meet their environmental obligations and communicate to customers that true environmental improvements are being made.
Suitable for : industrial enterprises.
ISO 9001.Quality management system
Supports effective business management, helps to meet customer requirements and continually improve product / service quality.
Suitable for: any organization that wants to improve customer satisfaction and staff motivation.
Sales management - is something that should worry every CEO. If this process is not well established, most of the profits are lost. It involves many aspects of sales, from planning to motivating managers. And everything should work like a clock. For more efficient management, it is possible and necessary to connect automated services that will take over the routine. This will greatly untie the manager's hands, so there will be time for the further development of the business.
• Diagnostics of the company's work, development of KPIs and methods of their tracking:
"Arassa Nusga" has extensive experience in implementing KPIs, as well as experience with tools for big data analysis. Research shows that paying for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) is guaranteed to increase a company's bottom line and productivity. Benefits from KPIs for company owners:
- Employees make money, not just get it;
- Employees do what is needed, not what is convenient for them;
- Increased business transparency and manageability;
- Growth in labor productivity and profits.
• Automation of Dashboard and analytics tools for the organization's economic performance:
Dashboard - the main indicators, collected in one place and visualized. Automated dashboards save employees time on tasks that are more important than filling out tables. If you want to deal not disrupted and sales team worked in full force, do not ignore automation - configure dashboards. What do you get:
- The correctness of data;
- Saving of time;
- Data transparency;
• Implementation of a new or revision of the existing accounting system:
All successful trading companies do one thing excellently - they manage sales, and how effectively this management will be built has the most direct impact on their success. It is very important to understand that the work of any organization depends on many components that are constantly in motion and a state of activity.
- Analysis of the company, team, market and competitors.
- Product. Determining the uniqueness of the main product that the company sells.
- Client and partner. Determination of the portraits of the Client and the Partner.
- Sales model. Definition of all relevant sales channels and detailing their stages.
- Sales processes. Sales standards within the sales team.
- Product. Determination of the uniqueness of the main products that the company sells.
- Marketing-Sales. Interaction standards between the marketing department and the sales department.
- Service. Support standards for existing customers.
- Sales structure. Distribution of roles, positions.
- Planning the work of the sales department.
- Control. Sales department work control standard.
- Motivation and reward system.
- Sales Book. Instructions for each stage of sales.
- Recruiting. Search and selection of team members.
- Sales training and participation in White Sales School programs.
- CRM implementation. Implementation of the sales process.
- Integration of mail and CRM. Automatic display of customer correspondence in CRM.
- Integration of the site and CRM. Leads are transferred to CRM.
- Integration of Call Tracking and CRM. Collecting data on the source of each attracted lead.
- Organization of reports for analysis of work.
The importance of Internet technologies in people's lives has grown so much that the creation of a website is a prerequisite for business development. For aspiring entrepreneurs, the first step should be to provide their business with a continuous flow of orders - for this we propose the creation of a website. Website development is a service that includes such stages as the approval of technical specifications, design of the site structure and database, preparation and creation of site interfaces, etc.
Diagnostics involves a comprehensive examination of the organization in order to identify and assess the problems that hinder the development of the organization. Such problems include: contradictions in the management structure, problems of "horizontal" communications, contradictions in relations with the external environment, various obstacles in achieving goals, interpersonal conflicts, ambiguities in goals, connections, standards.